Wednesday 12 November 2014

Review - L'oreal Paris Triple Active Anti-Shine Moisturiser.


I have been using this moisturizer for a few months now and I am so happy with the results!! It is an amazing little product that actually does what it says on the packaging and we all know there are so few products that actually deliver the expected results ;)
I have combination skin; well I have an oily T-zone, dry chin and sensitivity all over. So my moisturizer really has to be able to cater for all these problem areas and this guy did not disappoint. I can’t rave about this product enough!

What it says on the label; Mattifying, Hydrating Moisturizer.
1.        Hydrates for up to 8 hours.
2.       Refines skin surface, it appears smoother and pores appear less visible.
3.       Mattifies, anti shine complex gives you a long lasting matte effect.

What it contains;
1.        Glycerol for optimum hydration level.
2.       Salicylic Acid to stimulate natural surface exfoliation makes pores appear less visible. Also a key spot-fighting ingredient.
3.       Anti shine complex Perlite to absorb surface shine.
4.      Sebum for a long lasting matt effect.

What it actually does – EVERYTHING it says on the label IT DOES!! This product did not lull me in with false promises and then disappoint me, it delivered!!
My skin feels so hydrated from the moment I put it on through out the whole day; it doesn’t sink in or dry out. It also doesn’t leave my skin feeling tight.
My skin texture has improved dramatically it no longer looks dull or lifeless it appears vibrant and even. It is also velvet smooth to the touch, which is something I am so happy with.
I am extremely impressed with the fact that it mattifies my skin but can still give me all the benefits I have mentioned above.
This product controls shine expertly and because it is controlling my oil levels so well I have found that I have had fewer or no breakouts whilst using this product, their use of salicylic acid was genius!

I also love the texture and consistency of this moisturizer. It is so light and soft. The pigments in the cream almost make it appear to be made out of pearls. It spreads across your face so easily and penetrates deep down into pores. As someone who suffers from visible pores can I just say that it does actually work and makes them appear less noticeable from day one!! You do not need to use a lot of this product just a small finger sized amount gets the job done!

If like me you have combination skin and are struggling to find your perfect match I strongly suggest you give this guy ago, he is A-MAZ-ING!!!  I will most definitely be using him for a long time to come.

It is available to buy from

Boots

Take care. Roschelle. xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi, is this product still available. Not able to find it

    Lily, Kenya

    ReplyDelete