Monday 30 December 2013

The Beauty Parlour find and short review.


So I finished work one day and I decide to have a little noisy round town, as you do, and I drifted into Superdrugs I was looking up and down the beauty aisle and I noticed this amazingly packaged little product called The Beauty Parlour, now if I was going to buy a product based on its packaging alone then the whole range would be in my basket and at the till in an instant, its just so yummy! They have pastel coloured bottles, tube etc with vintage ladies on which I just loved! Anything vintaged up is a snazzy little babe in my books. So after falling head over heels in love with packaging I thought I better have a closer look, so I did. And I discovered that they have a pretty good little range of products, they have:

·        Body butters
·        Moisturizers
·        Scrubs
·        Masks
·        Lip balms
·        Eye treatments,
·        Face treatments

This list could go on…but you get the hint. I stood there a little giddy, as in my head I had just discovered another hidden little gem, yay!! I was doing the happy dance inside. It was decided I just had to buy some of their products and try them out so I bought the Butter me up Body Butter Duo, RRP £5 which contains:

Yours Truly Velvety Vanilla Body Butter, which smells gorgeous, amazing, divine, just plain lush! I have been using it for about a week and half now and my skin feels so soft, not greasy or rubbery and it also smells beautiful, all vanillary. The cream itself is of medium thickness, so it isn’t too runny or solid. It’s quite creamy so it goes over your skin easy and soaks in fast! Because of its vanilla scent I like to use this as my morning moisturiser, and because it soaks in fast its perfect for that job. So I am a big fan of this guy and will most definitely be buying it again!

Butter It Up Shea Butter & Sweet Almond Body Butter, this one smells like a cookie, a yummy body butter shaped almond cookie that I just want to eat! Because of the shea butter and almond oil ingredients this amazing creation leaves my skin feeling like silk, and I just adore it! Want super soft skin then I suggest you use this product! The cream is a little thinner on this one, but still creamy so it glides over easily and still soaks into my skin quickly, so I’m not sat there waiting for it to dry. I like to use this one at night after my bath or shower as I feel it has a more evening smell rather than a day smell.

Tip: Body butters work best after you have bathed or showered, as freshly wet skin soaks up the moisture better.

I also bought the Lip Service Lip Balm Collection, RRP £5 which contains:

·        Sweet on you Strawberry lip balm – Another favourite
·        Sugar lips vanilla lip balm –My favourite!

·        Sweet but juicy cherry lip balm – And another

·        Exotic beauty coconut lip balm –Also my favourite


All of these lip balms are simply gorgeous! They leave my lips soft, juicy and with a nice tint (depending on which one I use). They are in a round tin small enough to go into your pocket; bag, purse etc and I just love them! It has quickly become my new favourite lip balm collection.

I can honestly say that I am so happy to have discovered this collection of products and I cant wait till I buy their salt scrub, chocolate face mask, eye depuffer and well all of it!

Have you used the range? 

If you are wandering where you can find this product it is exclusive to Superdrug here is the link to their website so you can look the goodies over yourself. 

Take care, Roschelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment