Monday 23 December 2013

Lush Review - Think Pink Bath Bomb

Hi guys!! So as you know from my previous post (like an hour ago) I trolled through Lush and got myself some bath bombs and well I used one tonight in my bath and oh my god I am now in love! I don’t think I have ever been so impressed with a bath bomb before. I am so head over heels in love I had to post IMMEDIATELY!!
 
When I dropped it in the bath it started fizzing instantly and my water went the brightest pink, it was one of the funnest baths ever, I just kind of stood there…watching the show haha! Sadly in my euphoria I didn’t take any pictures…I just got too excited and wanted to get in my bath of pinkie goodness. Also I didn’t noticed this till about ten minutes of lounging in the bath but there was actually little pink love heart floating with me, how fricking cute is that?
 
The smell was also gorgeous! I was surround by the scent of Vanilla, so that made me happy, I love vanilla. Also the bomb created little frothy bubbles so I was even happier. Bubbles = one happy me! J
I didn’t believe the hype about Lush, but after testing out just one product I now know I am officially addicted. I just loved how good it made my skin feel and that was only a bath bomb. I am so excited to try their full range of products. Start sobbing bankcard because you’re about to get abused.
So over all I am genuinely so impressed with Lush and am now officially addicted. I shall be going back after Christmas to stock up on my fizzing treats J
 
Take Care. Roschelle xx
 
P.S. I just realised I have my other bath bomb still…YAY!!! Excuse me in off to bathe :P

No comments:

Post a Comment