Monday 30 December 2013

Lush Review - Golden Wonder Bath Bomb.


Oh my goodness so because I am easily amused the fact that my bath bomb was shaped like a present had me all giddy but then when I found out there was actually little gifts inside, well I basically shrieked...ok I actually shrieked!

 Its not called Golden Wonder for nothing, the whole outer layer is covered in gold glitter, or as I like to call it gold dust, so its all shiny, yes I stood there going ‘Ooh a shiny…so pretty’ ahem moving on. The inner layer is a bright blue; there are also little small bombs inside varying in colours. This combination of these colours together turn the bath water an amazing shade of blue, I felt like I was laying in the Mediterranean, well almost. The bath water also had gold flecks running through it that’s why I aptly named it gold dust as I felt like I was bathing in gold and that made me feel like a V.I.P (Very Important Princess).

 
Sorry for the poop photo.
I was a bit sad that the smell wasn’t very strong or didn’t last. What I mean is that I dropped it into the depths of my bath and all its luscious smell went with it, I didn’t get to bath in the aroma of Golden Wonder, the citrus fragrance that was so strong in the beginning vanished almost instantly, so it left me a little disappointed when I didn’t come out smelling like an orange :( 

Saying that I cannot ignore the effect the little wonder had on my skin. It left my skin feeling so soft. I suffer from dry and sensitive skin and this little guy soothed the irritation almost instantly and left me feeling hydrated and soothed. So thank you Golden Wonder.
  
Take care, Roschelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment