Thursday 12 December 2013

Review - L'oreal Paris Studio Line Sculpting Spray A.K.A My Sculpting Little Warrior

Hi guys!! So as promised I’m going to be writing a few reviews over the next few days. My first one is on the L’oreal Paris studio line sculpting spray. As I said in my last post this is such a handy little tool, I used it nearly everyday in the summer to create some messy dos.

If like me you have long hair and find that it can become very lank this product is amazing at adding a little boost to your mane, I really like using it as well when I’m going for a messy up do like a high ponytail or top knot. This product is just so versatile I love it! It’s also small enough to go in your handbag so result J
 
What the label said it does:

·        Ultra targeted diffusion

·        Long lasting style

·        Ultra strong hold

What it actually did:

·        Long lasting style – even in the hot summer days this little warrior would keep my style looking fresh. There was not a limp hair insight.

·        Ultra strong hold – when I use this little guy I don’t worry about hairspray because I know it will keep my style in all day and night.
 
 
It’s not a heavy spray, what I mean by that is, it won’t weigh your hair down in product. The mixture is so light it just blends with your hair. You don’t have to use a lot of it either just a small amount from root to tip will give you your desired look. I will say if you do use too much you may end up with a hard surface area, so don’t be over generous. Even though it is a light product it is still super strong, I can spray it in, in the morning and it will hold all day. Win, Win!

I also really like the smell of this spray, that may sound weird, but I find some hair products can smell a little petrol-ly and no one wants to smell like that! It’s a really clean smell like clean linen. It’s not too strong and not too overpowering. So when you use it people aren’t going to be like “Damn that’s girls using product!”

If used correctly this product will make it seem as if your hair has just naturally gone the way you have styled it with no other assistance than that of just good genes! Isn’t that what we all want?

This product is definitely on my top ten favourite hair products list, yes there’s a whole list, Disney gave me unreal expectations for my hair ok!

I couldn’t big this product up enough. It is simple a little gem that I think not many people know about. I love my spritzing little warrior.

Have you guys used this product? If so tell me what you thought of it. 

Take care. Roschelle xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment