Monday 23 December 2013

Lush visit and little treats.

Hi guys!! So today I did my last little bit of Christmas shopping, and I just so happened to windle my merry way to Lush (A brilliant shop for stocking fillers). There was just soooo much AMAZING smelling things, I think I literally spent an hour in there. On the plus side I managed to get some stocking fillers for everyone and I also got myself a cheeky little treat J
I only got two bath bombs, as it id the season to give to others not myself…damn them!
 
So I got Think Pink bath bomb.
Which smells gorgeous!! I couldn’t stop sniffing it; I think I looked like I was cruising for a fix…oopsie.
It contains Tonka and vanilla (my favourite scent, EVER!)
It looks girly, it smells girly, and it’s just so PINK!
As you can see it’s a pink ball with little flowers encrusted on it, too cute.
I cant wait to use this little cherub and let you guys know what its like.

 
I also got Golden Wonder bath bomb.
Firstly, Oh My God! How amazing is this little guy? Not only does it look awesome, it also smells lush and…wait for it…it rattles because there are little treats inside, like a real present. I am way too impressed with this masterpiece (I’m easily pleased)
It contains cognac oil and citrus oil, so it smells all tropical.
I REALLY cant wait to dissolve this in my bath, mainly because the assistant said it take s a while to go, so it’s a god reason to have a nice, long hot bath. Result J
 
So ill let you guys know what I think of them and be sure to upload some piccys.
Have you used these little lovelies yet?
 
Take care. Roschelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment