Thursday 19 December 2013

Another hidden little gem...FAVOURITE skin care range!!

Hi guys!! I’m back with another hidden little gem, which I have stumbled across in my findings and just absolutely love!! It’s the T zone skincare range. Ok so you might be sat there thinking what is she talking about, well I am talking about a skin care company that are simply amazing. I have been using their products for the past 2 years and I have never looked back. They use only active natural ingredients in their products, so it doesn’t damage or dry out your skin..
Their products contain
·        Tea tree - soothes the skin irritation caused by spots, blemishes etc
·        Witch hazel - brilliant on spots, to bring down redness and swelling.
·        Salicylic acid - very beneficial for your skin.
·        Menthol – A cool, refreshing scent.
·        Herbal extracts – All natural and very good for your skin.

 Personally as an avid T zone user I think they leave my skin feeling energised and above all clean!
They have 3 main skin care ranges:
1.        Daily cleanse – gently enough to use everyday, but tough enough to fight spot bacteria.
2.       Deep cleanse – gets deep down into the pores to lift dirt and bacteria.
3.       Skin rescue and skin perfecting – rescues dry, damaged, uneven skin and perfects it to its natural state (no nasty blemishes)

Their products vary from facial scrubs. Moisturisers, creams, bb creams, spot zaps and even nose pore strips. They have 3 main skin care ranges
Here are just a few I love:
·        4 in 1 invigorating cooling scrub: with tea tree, menthol and orange extract. – I use this product everyday and I love it!! It cleans right down to my pores and leaves them tightened without drying out my skin.
·        Deep pore cleansing cream wash: with tea tree, eucalyptus & salicylic acid – my absolute favourite product!!
·        Shine control-cleansing wipes: with tea tree (Just tea tree) – Love these too; they effectively remove my make up, any excess grease and bacteria.

Because I have sensitive skin I always found it hard to find a skin care range that cleaned my face without drying it out, nothing less attractive than dry spots, but here I found a life saver. Their products are gently enough for me to use everyday, twice a day and they have NEVER dried my skin out. They still do their job and leave my skin cleaned, cleansed, tightened and blemish free.

I would HIGHLY recommend you give this product ago. No, it isn’t a high-end brand, but it works without damaging my skin, so I simply adore it and will be using it for many years to come.

I have left the link to their website so you can have a sneaky peak. Go on give it ago what have you got to lose beside blemishes?

 Take care. Roschelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment