Sunday 15 December 2013

Sunday Favourites!!

Hi guys!! Happy Sunday!!
Well as its Sunday, my favourite day of the week, I thought I would share with you my Sunday favourites. Basically it’s my favourite things that I have tried, watched or seen through out the week.
So here they are:

Favourite lipstick:
Rimmel London lasting finish in metallic seduction..

Because it is winter I like to change my lipstick colours to some darker more autumnal shades, so when I found this little beauty I was so happy and impressed. I love the shade; as to me it looks like a slight brownie red. It looks lovely when I have done some autumnal messy curls and thrown on a slouchy dress. Also it does last for a long time, I can put it on, drink, eat, whatever and it is still on my lips. Result! Go try one as they have so many varying colours.

Favourite skincare product:
 
Simple skin kind facial cleanser and toner.
I have been hunting high and low for a cleanser and toner that didn’t either dry out my face or make it greasy. So when I was at my wits end my friend suggested Simple, now I use their moisturiser, but I wasn’t too sure of their other products, I’m a creature of routine, I like what I know, but anyway I gave it ago and I absolutely love it!! The cleanser is so light and soft and doesn’t make my face feel greasy, just soft and cleansed. The toner really does soothe my skin and tightens all my pores with out leaving me with dry patches, yay!! So a big favourite of mine. If your not happy with your skincare routine try Simple, it actually works without breaking your bank.

Favourite sweet treat:
Ok, so I don’t have what I would call a ‘sweet tooth’ but from time to time I tend to gorge on some not so healthy snacks. My favourite gorging snack this week is DOUGHNUTS!!! I literally have bought more packs than I’m proud to admit. They are just so fluffy and sugary and just plain yum!! Go eat some!

Favourite photo:
Ok, so I sometimes just randomly search the Internet for funny photos to see which ones can make me laugh the most, yes I do weird things with my spare time, and I found this one. It made me laugh so much I nearly pee’d  a little. I think its because my sister hung me from a wardrobe pole when I was little, flashbacks clearly haha!!

Well there you go guys some of my favourite things from this week, some beauty related some not.
What were your favourite things this week? Let me know J

Take care. Roschelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment