Tuesday 10 December 2013

A little surprise, crimbo card and how you can help.

Hey guys!! So I got two little treats in the post today. J

First thing I got was this cute little bracelet that I ordered from Hong Kong. I saw it whilst browsing through Ebay and instantly fell in love with it. It’s just so dainty, cute and girly. It has felt brown straps and a bronze centre that has ‘Handmade’ engraved on it. I think it will look so lovely with a nice tea dress or Peter Pan collar tunic. I’m currently wearing it now and I think its my new favourite bracelet. I can let you guys know the seller if you wish to purchase one.
I have complete rights to this picture.

Second thing I got was a Christmas card from my sponsored dog at the dog trusts. I think it is just so cute and I love the fact they enclose a little message from your dog. If you guys are thinking of doing something charitable this Christmas or you want to help out but don’t know how. Why don’t you sponsor a dog with the dogs trust? Its only £4.00 per month and it is so rewarding. Iv sponsored now for two years and I’ve even met my sponsor dog Charlie. Other ways you can help out are buy donating food, blankets, towels or even toys, they need all the help they can get as they get no government funding. You can also make a one of donation if you wish too. Go one make a dogs tail wag this Christmas.
I have complete rights to this picture

Sorry this post wasn’t exactly beauty related or stuff but I just loved my little gifts I had to share them. I have enclosed links to the Dogs trust website incase you feel like sponsoring or helping out J

Take care. Roschelle xx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment