Wednesday 11 December 2013

Yummy creations, Offers and Boots shopping (poor bank card)

Hi guys!! So I went shopping today and somehow found myself in boots, oopsies, anyway I actually found some really good items on offer and safe to say I came away with maybe too many bags? I’ll be honest my bankcard is now screaming at me! I blame my will power because I have none! They just had so many yummy smelling creations on offer it would have been plain rude to leave them there.

 So I went down the hair section as I feel I have been neglecting my locks lately and what do I see? They have L’oreal Studio Line on offer 2 for £4.50. So I spoilt my hair and got:

·        L’oreal Paris Studio Line TXT Volume Supersizing Spray – I have heard some amazing things about this product so I was really excited when I sort it was in the offer, plus anything that adds volume is a bonus. Cant wait to try this little beauty.

·        L’oreal Paris Studio Line Sculpting Spritz – I used this all the time in the summer to create messy beach waves, curls and pretty much everything. Its such a handy little tool.

Then I go down the skincare section and find they have Soap And Glory on offer 3 for 2 mix and match! EeePpp, its safe to say I indulged in all their beautiful smelling skin goodness. I got:

·        Sugar Crush Body Scrub 300ml – this actually smells amazing, it smells good enough to eat! It also looks fab, you can see all the ingredients which I love! It contains smashed brown sugar & sweet lime, almond oil & macadamia grains. Really can’t wait to use this beauty!

·        Sugar Crush Body Butter Cream – this also smells amazing! It’s a moisturiser and I can’t wait to use it in the morning to make me smell like a smoothie! J

·        Sugar Crush Body Wash 500ml – again it smells amazing!

As you can see I’ve gone for some of the sugar crush range as it looks and smells gorgeous! I cant wait to start using them.

I then was then forced over to the make-up section by an unseen force! And guess what? They had an offer on too, Collection 2000 cosmetics was spend over £5 and get a free gift, everyone loves a free gift J I got:

·        Lasting Perfection Concealer – brilliant product, especially if like me you suffer with the dreaded ‘black bags’!

·        Lasting Colour Lipstick – I got the shade sweet tart, which is very pretty and girly and I can’t wait to wear it.

And then I got my free gift, which was…drum role…Collection 2000 Supersize Mascara!! I love anything that says it will make my lashes look bigger.

 Ok so that’s everything I got from Boots, I was quite restrained actually ha ha! I’m going to use all these products and then review them and let you guys know what I think of them. If you have used the products mentioned above then let me know what you think of them. Also get to Boots and get some bargains.

Take care. Roschelle xx


No comments:

Post a Comment