Sunday 12 January 2014

Review - Collection Naturally Radiant Foundation.


Sorry For The Poop Photo.
You know when you get the urge to have a clear out and you find things you never knew you had, wells that’s how I rediscovered this little fella. I found him hiding in the bottom of my makeup draw; yes I have a whole draw! Anywhoo I thought ‘hey I obviously bought you for a reason so I’ll give you a go’ and I am so glad I did because I love it!

It’s a liquid foundation; it isn’t too runny or solid as I find some to be. The texture I feel is just right. It covered so well and was really easy to blend in. I’ve applied it with both my hands and my face brush and I get the same results every time, a fresh, natural look!

What I loved about it:

·        Unfortunately I have an uneven skin tone, boo! But this amazing foundation evened out my skin tone and made it all look the same shade and texture.
·        My skin didn’t feel clogged up or ‘heavy’ in make-up it felt like it could still breathe, I loved that!
·        You don’t need to use a lot of this foundation to get a good coverage, I used the smallest amount and it covered my whole face. So with this one less is definitely more.
·        It gave me a fresh natural look that required little else being done to it.
·        My skin was left looking radiant and I mean radiant! It looked like it had its own natural glow.

I have fallen head over heels in love with this foundation and I know that I am going to be using it for a while now. What it does to my skin is just amazing and the way it makes me look and feel, well my self-esteem cannot be touched. I just feel so naturally beautiful and fresh when I wear it, I don’t think I could ever boost that point enough. So if you’re looking for a foundation to give you a natural look and a radiant finish I strongly suggest you try this one. Its AWESOME and I guarantee you wont regret it.
 
Sorry For The Even Pooper Photo.


I got mine from Boots. Its no longer on the website but I know it is available in store.

Take care. Roschelle. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment