Wednesday 8 January 2014

Review - Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer.


Ok so to start off with I would like to say that I have a real complex with my under eye circles! I hate them, and to me they look like dark cloaks covering my face! So when I found this little beauty I fell in LOVE!
I was a bit dubious at first because I have tried many concealers that haven’t worked. I read some great reviews about this little guy and many top beauty YouTubers recommended it also, so I thought I’m going to give it ago. I’ve been using it for about a month now and I am so happy with the results. It covers my dark circles COMPLETELY and any impurities I have VANISH!

It comes in a cylinder with a wand applicator, which is also the lid. It’s a creamy/liquid consistency, which makes it so easy to blend in. You can use your hand or a face brush to do this, I prefer to use a brush as I feel it covers better and is easier to blend in. I only used a small amount and it still covered my vile bags. So you don’t need to use a lot of it to cover at all. Well I’ve had it for a month, I use it everyday and I still have half a cylinder left. Yay!

Overall I am so impressed with the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. It is the best I have ever used and it will be on my shopping list for years to come. Thank you Collection for producing this eye bag fight, spot hiding, little warrior.

It comes in a range of colours: fair, light, medium and deep. It’s available at Boot, Superdrug and other reputable retail stores. RRP £4.19

Boots: 

Superdrug: 

Take care. Roschelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment