Sunday 5 January 2014

Lush review - The Comforter.


Oh my goodness, so to start of with I would like to say that the scent of this bubble bath is A-MA-ZING!! The key ingredient Blackcurrant gives it that lovely sweet smell. When I walked into the shop it was like my nose was leading the way to this gorgeous little bubble bar. It was out of my hand and in my basket quicker than a chocolate bar, and they go pretty quick!

This little slab of berryliciousness looks like a creation from Dr Seuss with is tie-dyed swirls of pink and white.  It’s really soft and ‘smooshy’ like a dried out spoonful of ice cream I love that not one slab of comforter looks the same they are all vary in their berry looks. Its quite a big portion so its estimated to last you at least five baths, I can say that I have used mine for about seven and I still have loads left over. I think its because you don’t need to use a huge amount. I used small pieces and still got a mass of bubbly bubbleness.
Sorry for the poop photo.
I broke off a small amount and crumbled it under the water and almost instantly the bubbles started to appear, my bath water also went a beautiful shade of deep pink. I felt like I was bathing in a giant berry smoothie. What I loved most about it though is that the smell I loved so much never left; in fact it filled my whole bathroom with its berry scent so I truly did feel comforted, it was like I was wrapped in a big berry hug.
My skin felt as it also does when I use Lush AMAZING, so soft and soothed. It also left my skin with the faint smell of berries, so I went to bed smelling like a blackcurrant, wit woo!


Take care. Roschelle xx




2 comments:

  1. This was the first Lush product I ever used!! It's amazing, I love Lush!!! :)
    http://daintydeescouturedreams.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it really is fantastic, my favourite so far. :)

      Delete