Wednesday 8 January 2014

New Hair And Little Finds.


As it’s a new year I fancied a change, nothing to drastic but I wanted to see a subtle difference to my appearance. So I decided that twelve years was long enough to rock the side fringe/bangs and I got a full fringe cut in. At first I was a little uneasy and I didn’t like it, change is bad, but after a few hours and a lot of styling I decided I actually quite liked it, but I still don’t like the way it makes my eyes look so ill have to fix that, make up wise of course.
New Year New Hair

So as I got my haircut it was an excuse to go out and buy some new products, yay, yay, YAY! I went into Superdrug, as I know they have some good deals on at the moment, and I bought myself some:

·        VO5 Plump It Up Back Combing Spray: I have heard some great things about this product from my friends so I wanted to try it out myself. Apparently it gives voluptuous volume, really excited to test this one out, eeeppp!! RRP £3.79
·        VO5 Give Me Texture Spray: Again heard great reviews from my friends and anything that says it’s going to give me texture is automatically added to my basket. RRP £3.79
*These were on offer for buy one get one-half price.

On my wander round the shop I ended up at the make-up section, how did that happen? Gravity, must be, Anyway I came across the Makeup Academy section and they had a deal on too. I haven’t heard much about this brand but I’ll give anything a go once. Some of the things they had were actually really nice and I saw many things I LOVED! I managed to restrain myself though and I only got:
·        MUA Blusher Shade Lolly: The shade of this blusher is so gorgeous! It’s a nice light peachy colour and will look lovely on the apples of my cheeks.
·        MUA Blusher Shade Bon Bon: This shade is beautiful! A really nice girly deep pink, this will also look lovely on my cheeks.
*Both were on offer at £1 (each).
·        MUA Felt Liner: No I am useless at applying liquid eye liner, so I cant wait to try this one out. RRP £2

I can’t wait to try these new products and new little discoveries out. EeeKkk I’m way too excited about this.

Take Care. Roschelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment