Wednesday 6 April 2016

Walking Soothes The Soul


One of my favourite past times is walking, I have always enjoyed going for a nice long walk and getting myself lost in the adventure that is nature. It is such an amazingly, simplistic past time that has the ability to wash away all my worries. I don’t think I ever feel as contented and peaceful as I do after a nice long walk.
I love being outside and discovering all the wanders that nature has to offer and I love, that with every step, I am discovering more and more of her beauty. From her blossoming branches to her newly hatched ducklings, it really is a glorious balm to the soul.
I would advise anyone to just put on their shoes and go for walk and let Mother Nature wash away their worries and bring tranquillity into their life,
Below are a few pictures I have managed to snap on my walks. Enjoy,
(All pictures are protected by copyright)
Roschelle xx



Reflections in the water.

Portsdown Hill Chalk Pit
 
Boat wreck

 
Walk with a view

 
Boulders



Ferris Wheel

No comments:

Post a Comment