Sunday 29 December 2013

Lush and Primark Haul!

Hello!!
Today I went shopping and I spent a little too much, my bank account is now screaming in protest!
So as I was meandering my merry little way through town I, completely by accident, happened to find myself in front of Lush and it would have been just plain rude not to go in, so I entered that magical land of fragrances and goodies and here is what I got:
Lushy goodness!
·        Dragon’s egg, now I love anything fairytale related so this guys was a must, plus it smells amazing! It contains: Lemon oil, Jasmine and popping candy eeeppp!! I cannot wait to use this one! RRP £3.25
·        Marshmallow moment, with what little self-control I have I managed to not eat this one, it smells so fricking LUSH! It contains: almond oil, chamomile, marigold and obviously marshmallow. I’m so excited to use this one! RRP £3.95
·        The comforter. Oh My Goodness! This smells so good, it’s like a fruity, berry explosion and I was powerless to resist its inviting odour! It contains: berries and bubbly goodness. I can use this little guy multiple times BONUS! J RRP £4.50
I love Lush so much and I am super excited to try them all! Damn you Lush for being so crafty with your inviting smells and ingredients, you will be my demise!
 
After my bank abuse at Lush I moved onto Primark. Now I usually always get a little depressed clothes shopping because I never really find anything that’s me. But this time was different I got some items that I actually love and here they are:
·        I got two pairs of trousers, because I looked in my wardrobe and realised all I own is jeans. I really liked these ones, as there like a legging/jogging material and they are really comfy and can be worn as casual or dressy. I got one in three tone and one in bottleneck green both RRP £6.
·        I also got some awesome legging with Cheetahs on them! I love them RRP £4!
·        I got some tops. A baseball jersey that I immediately fell in love with RRP £6.
·        A bike print top and a dinosaur print top (AWESOME!!) and yes I got these two from the man section because I like to wear oversized tops with leggings and converses, its my thing both RRP £4.
·        I got two blouses because I try to be girly with my fashion when I can, otherwise its pure boy look haha! Both RRP £5
·        I got the most amazing jumper; it has my little pony printed all over it! I saw this and hawk dived for it! RRP £10.
·        I also got a hoody because I like them and I think that’s a good reason to buy something. RRP £8.
·        A black pair of converse/plimsole type shoes RRP £6.
·        Two pairs of frilly socks RRP £1.50 each.
·        I got this cute little earring set, as I’m not overly keen on big massive things in my ears, I’ll be honest, I prefer more modest ear jewellery. RRP £2
And there it is all of my goodies that i got on my shopping adventure i feel like i conquered my shopping depression and became a knight of all i own haha!
Take care. Roschelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment