Tuesday 11 August 2015

Summer Nails



Its that time of year where the sun is shining, the tans are growing and the ice cream trucks are making a mints, thats right its summer! 
One of the things I love about the summer is all the new beautiful nail varnish colors that you can get and I have been obsessed with them all! When it comes to my nails I’m usually quite lazy, as I use my hands literally so much in job that they end up chipping after a day, so I didn’t see the point.
Not this summer there have been just so many gorgeous shades of varnish out there at the moment that my nails haven’t been bare in weeks! I have especially been loving the oranges, corals, blues and pinks. Basically all of them!


 
My favourite varnish’s are by Rimmel and Barry M, as I just find them to be such great value for money and the colours are to die for! Another great bonus is, if like me, your one of those really impatient people that hates waiting the minutes it takes your nails to dry Rimmel varnishes dry in 60 seconds!! So no more waving those tacky nails around and puffing out air like a fish! Result! 


It’s all about the bright colours and pastel beauties this summer and I have been embracing it completely, have you?

No comments:

Post a Comment